OVERNIGHT BOAT Trip in Goa
Trip timing 5.00pm and 1.00pm.
• Snacks veg/non veg
• Chilled beers
• Welcome drink, snacks, dinner and breakfast
• Authentic Goan Cruise
• Indoor Games like Cards, Chess, Scramble, Ludo, etc.
• Line Fishing. (At recommended fishing grounds)
• Bird watching (At Bird watching points)
• Sand Extraction by local artisans (enroute to Colvale)
• Shell Fish extraction (enroute to Colvale)
• Swimming (only where recommended by the Boat Captain)
• Binoculars and Fishing tackle available onboard.
Cast off at 5pm from Siolim Jetty, and cruise to sunset point (mouth of the river), en route observe the locals going about their traditional chores on the shore. See fishermen mend their nets, as the local baker passes by selling his freshly baked bread and cookies. Feel the ripples in the water as the Morjim River weds the mighty Arabian Sea. You will really feel close to nature as you get to enjoy watching different species of birds settling down for their slumber on trees. You may also spot a dolphin. After sundown, as we then head back into the backwaters you can relax with a drink while you tap your feet to some musical tracks played onboard. At night Anchor midstream for a fishing session, so you can drop the fishing line and catch your own fish, your catch will be cooked by our chef and served along with a sumptuous dinner.
Next morning wake up to the sound of nature; sip your tea or coffee while you do a bit of Bird Watching. If you are lucky you may sight a crocodile too.
After breakfast, we resume our voyage deeper into the back waters towards Colvale, en route one can see the local artisans extracting sand from the river bed and also local fishermen who dive into the water in search for oysters and shell fish.
Soon its time for a farewell lunch as you head for the jetty, where you bid Adieus to the crew and the Boatman.